I can't believe that I am six months pregnant! In the beginning everything seemed to go
so slow, and now I want it to slow down. Go figure. I came home from Missouri on Saturday and luckily had a house full of people to help unload the car. We literally had to unpack through the windows because if we opened the doors everything would come spilling out! Our house is now in chaos as I am trying to figure out where everything goes. There are so many tiny things and I of course have to have a place for everything. When I organize anything it usually involves a very LARGE mess to get started, but I know that eventually it will all get to where it needs to be. There just seem to be so many projects and they all rely on each other, for example I can't put clothes away until the closet is cleaned out and the dresser is painted. Donovan has been staying with us for the last couple of days, and the other night when I was cleaning and setting up the crib (in the middle of the dinning room mind you) He turned to Ben and said "I read about this I think she is nesting." Yep thats for sure! I am very thankful to have the time this summer to get things done.
Carson has been on the move and especially active when I am sitting still, it is still so neat to feel him. Last time we were at the Dr. they talked to us about choosing a hospital to deliver at and classes that were available. We are still unsure about which hospital, the both are great just have different things to offer. We are going to take a birthing class, breastfeeding, and baby care basics. There is also a class on infant massage that I might look into??? We also have a consultation on Friday with the pediatrician. My friend at work gave me a heads up to start looking now, and I am so glad she did. We are actually going to be using her dr. she has had a great experience with him and we are looking forward to meeting him.
Baby Development This Week: Carson is almost a foot long, the size of an ear of corn, and weighs just over a pound. His lungs, brain and taste buds are growing and developing, his skin is still translucent but will start to change soon.
Sounds like you are in your element. Definitely great that you have all summer to play and get organized. Please don't wear Ben out with projects. He needs his rest also to prepare for the birth day. Luv Dad
ReplyDeleteJust think that was one car load and you left 2 car loads behind.Donovan will be here this weekend and he will be bringing another car load back with him and I will be talking David into another car load.We sure had a great time while you were here and I can not wait to visit a little later.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom