It so crazy to think that I am 5 months pregnant and at the half way mark! In the beginning I thought this time would never come and now I can't believe that it's here! It has been so neat this week because he has really been moving, mostly at night when I have my feet up on the couch. Ben still hasn't felt him, but I can't wait until he can. It's starting to feel real now, and I guess about a week ago I looked in the mirror and decided I was definitly pregnant :) I feel like I look more pregnant now and not just fat (that's how I feel but if you don't think so I would keep that to yourself ;)! I was hoping that I could get a picture this weekend but we were VERY busy and before I knew it the long weekend was over. We had a wonderful time with family and friends and so glad everyone was able to come and hang out. We only have 2 more days of school left and then a workday on Monday. I am so excited for summer and glad that I will be going to Missouri to see my mommy!
We have come up with a basic theme for Carson's room, baseball, but in an understated modern way (if that makes any sense) I envision baseball light, I don't want it themed out. Just a little here and there! I have not been able to find any bedding that I like so I am probably going to have someone make it. A friend had someone make hers for a reasonable price and it turned out really cute. So my mission while I am in Missouri is to find fabric at our favorite store for the bedding and glider.
I of course can not help myself from "window" shopping and have found quite a few things that Carson "needs" Megan showed me the website "Etsy" which could be very dangerous, no purchases yet but that's not to say there won't be!
I love these, they are onsie stickers for their monthly photo shoot!

I love all the knit hats they are so cuddly

I think this one is precious :)

I am a sucker for anything with a monogram! We wouldn't want to get burp cloths mixed up on the playground ;)

He needs "cool shoes"!
This one is not from Etsy but it just looks so comfy it is like a baby recliner! Big plus is that it's soft, which is my middle name!

Last but not least the bathtub I have been obsessed with!

Baby Development This Week: He is the length of a banana about 10 inches and weighs 10 1/2 ounces. He is practicing swallowing more now.

I love the baby recliner! You should restate that though because you are a sucker if they "MAKE" it look "SOFT"! I can not wait until you get here. recieved two RSVP's already.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
I have wasted SO many hours on Etsy looking at things for Harper, it can be a VERY BAD thing! Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteGlad we got to hang out with y'all this weekend. Let's make sure we hang out again before you go to Missouri!
Ok, going to try this again, Luv the blog, it is so cool. Make sure you tell everyone not to buy any shoes for Carson, that will be my pleasure to spoil him as I did you!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Dad
Amo,
ReplyDeleteLove love love the name Carson. I am so glad you will get to see your Mom in a few weeks. You will have a wonderful time shopping. Love you and miss you.
Aunt Podie
Love "Etsy"...have spent many hrs. on the site! Told your Mom I can't wait for you to find some fabric & I'll be happy to make what you need. My gift to you. Can't wait to see you & compare tummies(bet mine's bigger!)
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Sandy