WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO summer is here! Today is my first day of summer and I am so excited! Unfortunately I am not feeling 100% allergies and and a cough are my latest ailments. At least I will have plenty of time to rest! I only have four days at home before I leave for Missouri. I am so excited, but going to miss Ben and Emma :(. My goals for this week include laundry, cleaning, making a birthday cake for a friend and packing. I might even pick up some paint for Ben to complete some projects while I am away! Carson has really been on the move lately, it is not just at night when I feel him now. Ben got to feel him for the first time last night, before every time I would have Ben put his hand on my belly Carson would stop moving. This morning I was watching the Today show and Cristina Aguilera was singing and he was
really moving :)! It is so neat and takes my breath away every time I feel him it is still just so amazing. I know as it happens more and more the newness will wear off, but I am really enjoying every minute of it! Thursday I have my sonogram appointment where we will hopefully get some pics and the tech will "do a full breakdown" thats what Dr. Bradford said last time. Then Friday I have my 22 week appointment.
Baby Development This Week: He is the length of a Carrot 10 1/2 inches long and weighing 3/4 of a pound. Eyebrows and lids are present now and he is definitly on the move!
I am really looking forward to feeling Carsons kicks and seeing how photogenic he is.Really getting excited!
ReplyDeleteLove Ya
Mom
Ok we need profile pictures every month now. Love the blog.
ReplyDeleteMiss you.