I had my 22 week appointment on Thursday. It was only supposed to be a sono appointment, with the actual appointment with the dr on Friday. However, after two hours they decided lets just get this show on the road! Dr. Bradford was delivering a baby so I saw her nurse practitioner. She was very nice and said that everything looked great on the sonogram! Carson is measuring about a week ahead of schedule, instead of about 11-13 ounces he is already at 16 (thats a whole pound!). This didn't come as a big surprise to me since Ben was over 10 lbs when he was born! As long as he is healthy we are happy! Ben was unable to go with me to this appointment due to work, but Kelsie went with me to make sure Carson was in fact still a boy, and he is! Ben's response when I texted him with "yup, still a boy!" was "good we don't have to return anything!" Thats good because he is starting to rack up a pretty good stash :) We have such wonderful friends and family to spoil the little guy!
I am leaving today for two weeks to go to Missouri to see my mommy, Paul, Maggie and Gus! I am very excited but going to miss Ben and Emma, however they have a few projects to keep them busy ;)
Baby Development This Week: He is about 11 inches the length of a spaghetti squash, and weighing in at "at least a pound" according to the dr :) He is starting to look more like a tiny newborn with his lips, eyelids and eyebrows coming more distinct.
22 Weeks and 1 day
(p.s. please take notice of my rose bush in the background that is still alive!)
His sweet little face
Profile
Sounds like Carson is taking after his daddy!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!! LOOK at the rose bush. I am so impressed!That is almost one year that it has been alive!All kidding aside it sure was great to get the first picture of Carson.Like Dennis said already taking after Ben.Loved your picture. Keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
We just got Internet at the new house. I have missed reading your blog. The pictures where a wonderful surprise. You look great. and Carson is a cutie :)
ReplyDelete