Carson gets 1 solid food meal a day, at night before bath time for one very OBVIOUS reason! He loves to "help" and grabs the spoon to feed himself. Sometimes I use two spoons and we trade off ;) He is really good at actually getting it in his mouth! We tried giving him breakfast also, but he was not interested, so we will stick with just the one meal for now.
So far we have tried;
Bananas, which he loves Rice Cereal, dislikes Oatmeal, dislikes Avocados, dislikes and gags (although mixed with bananas he tolerated) Sweet Potatoes, dislikes, gags, turns completely around with his mouth SHUT Peas, not to sure about on day one but warmed up to Peaches, loves We will continue introducing a few new foods each week, still 1 at a time for a few days watching for allergies and continue with the ones we have already tried, even the ones he is not a big fan of! I made a few batches of organic homemade baby food this weekend! I was really surprised how easy and fast it was. I made peas, green beans, peaches, and sweet potatoes and froze them in 1 and 2 oz servings. Such a Mess
<3
ReplyDeleteCarson,
ReplyDeleteThats okay, that is what GiGi looks like when she eats Mexican food.Miss ya bunches.
Love GiGi