Please tell Mommy that we need MORE Carson! Aunt Kelsie cannot handle only seeing you once every week and half or so. I need to know what you are up to in between. I really do check your blog (no lie) a dozen times a day in hopes of a new post. Maybe I'm a bit of a blog-checking-a-holic and should probably join a support group....but hey, I love/need me some Carson. So BRING IT ON!
Dear Carson,
ReplyDeletePlease tell Mommy that we need MORE Carson! Aunt Kelsie cannot handle only seeing you once every week and half or so. I need to know what you are up to in between. I really do check your blog (no lie) a dozen times a day in hopes of a new post. Maybe I'm a bit of a blog-checking-a-holic and should probably join a support group....but hey, I love/need me some Carson. So BRING IT ON!
Love,
Aunt Kelsie
P.S. We love and miss you, Mommy, and Daddy!
I am tottaly with Kelsie on that one.So glad we could be there to share with you on your very special day.
ReplyDeleteLove GiGi