The Halstead Happenings
How precious is he. Erica and Michele loved the Johhny Jump Up.
He is just so cute! I'm really looking forward to meeting him in a few weeks.
He really looks happy, such a great smile. If he looks this good sick and icky, what does feel good look like!!!!!!!!!!Luv PapPaw
Oh my gosh he is so BIG! And I love the outfit! :)
I can not believe how well he is sitting up in this swing!Love the picture with his sweet smile.Love GiGi
He is so cute!J.Atmore
How precious is he. Erica and Michele loved the Johhny Jump Up.
ReplyDeleteHe is just so cute! I'm really looking forward to meeting him in a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteHe really looks happy, such a great smile. If he looks this good sick and icky, what does feel good look like!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLuv PapPaw
Oh my gosh he is so BIG! And I love the outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteI can not believe how well he is sitting up in this swing!Love the picture with his sweet smile.
ReplyDeleteLove GiGi
He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteJ.Atmore