Carson's first Christmas 2010
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
Christmas Eve before church
We wanted to start a tradition of giving Carson a gift on Christmas Eve, a book, and reading it before bed. It was only fitting that his first book was "The Night Before Christmas"

Carson's own personal paparazzi!
Carrots for Rudolph, I can still remember setting them out as a kid :)
In his bed anxiously awaiting Santa's arrival
Christmas Morning
His rocking horse from Gigi and Pa Pa Paul

Look what Santa brought!

Whoa Cool!

His first stocking :)
Carson had SOOOOOOO many gifts to open! Ben and I sat on opposite sides of him and were opening simultaneously in order to finish before nap time, he was so happy to sit in his bouncy seat and see ALL of his cool new things!
Tools so he can help daddy
Carson might have gotten one or two things ;)

We were so honored to share your first Christmas! A GREAT time was had by all.
ReplyDeleteLove Pa Pa Paul and GiGi
Ben and Amity,
ReplyDeleteThat was the most spectacular First Christmas, Carson's smiles are priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you guys for a beautiful, warm, traditional Christmas. See ya'll next year!
What a blessed little boy! I love your blog so I can keep up with my little nephew. Would you be kind enough to send me the cute pic of Dennis and Carson. Looking forward to seeing you three in March. Love Aunt Sue
ReplyDelete