Saturday, March 27, 2010

11 Weeks

This past week went by pretty fast. I started telling people at work, and they were all so sweet. One of my team members bought baby "H" the cutest pair of monkey shoes, a baby blanket and a few sleepers. My assistant principal wrote me the sweetest note, "Congrats on your upcoming addition, I know you are going to be a great mom." My other team member commented that I was starting to "blossom." I mostly feel fat right now, but I am enjoying maternity clothes! My mom called to tell me that one of our favorite stores just got a bunch of maternity items and I could not get there fast enough. I am so glad that I did because I felt like I hit the jack pot! I got 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of capris, pair of shorts, 3 pairs of comfy capris, pair of dress capris, 4 tank tops, and 6 tops all for less than $150! I have started feeling better (other than heartburn and indigestion) and seem to have a little more energy. Probably because I go to bed around 8, Ben thinks it is funny and compares me to an old lady :).

Baby Development This Week: Baby is now the size of a fig, hands will start to open and close, bones are beginning to form as well as tooth buds. Baby is busy moving and stretching and might be hiccuping!


5 comments:

  1. ohh cute little fig:) Its OK about going to bed at 8pm...I still do today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't go to bed at eight but I sleep until eight. Love the blog and keep the stories coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to bed at eight after surgery. Congrats on your successful maternity purchases. More to come when I get there. Can not wait.

    Love Ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amity I am so jealous of your maternity clothes. Like I said, you should stay pregnant just so you can get away with wearing comfy pants ALL the time! By the way, everyone should know that Amity stayed up late last night! Woo hoo!

    I am glad you are feeling better and that we got to hang out! Keep writing, this is fun to read!

    P.S. Your grammar is AWESOME! :]

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apology acepted, so keep the stories coming.Just think it is now one week and one day before we get there. Can not wait to see all of you.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete