My new loves are.....
Decaffeinated iced tea and TUMS! Sometimes I have been finding it hard to drink enough water and I know that tea is not the same, but I figured it was better than nothing! I also was not familiar with heart burn, and the other day when I thought I was once again dying Kelsie informed me that what I was describing was heartburn :( (Ben tried to tell me a few days prior but since I had never had it I thought it was just morning/all day sickness again). So far not a fan, however TUMS have been offering some much welcomed relief, and I have heard from a few people that I can expect this for the duration of the pregnancy which is not so fun.
This next week will be hard to get back into the swing of things, but only 11 more weeks until summer so I think I will be able to make it!
Baby Development This Week: Baby is now the size of a kumquat (I thought that was a made up food) Baby's bones and cartilage are starting to form and vital organs are beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too!)
I am so glad to hear it was Heartburn and NOT all day sickness!!! Tums are a girls bestfriends in needs of time.
ReplyDeleteCan not wait to tell Paul he is now a PA PA to a kumquat!
Just think three weeks and we will be there. Can not wait to see you, Ben, and Dono.
Emma too.
Love Ya
Mom