Ok I am going to give this "blog" thing a shot! I love reading my cousins blogs (sometimes I am little obsessed even) and would love to keep all of our loved ones up to date.
Well I am 8 weeks (3 days) pregnant today, and feeling better than the last three weeks. I felt like I was car sick 24/7, not so fun. It has been slowly going away the last few days. I just have to make sure that I am not standing or moving for long periods, which for me is no more than 5-10 minutes and that I don't let myself get hungry. I can usually be found with saltines :) Ben has been my knight in shinning armor, taking wonderful care of me! I could not ask for a better husband. Poor thing even ate Jack-in-a-box 4 days in a row, because that is all I could keep down. My first dr. apt is this Thursday. I am bummed because Ben will not be able to go to this appointment because of work, but hopefully this will be the only one that he has to miss. On a happier note my dad and Randy were in town a couple of weeks ago and bought baby "H" a car seat, stroller and diaper bag. My mom has also purchased two snow suits, one pink one blue, so all her bases are covered. Gotta love the go get it attitude :)



Baby Development This Week: Baby is growing like mad, about the size of a kidney bean (just over 1/2 inch long), putting on about a millimeter everyday and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

AHHH!!!! I am SO EXCITED for you guys...and the new BABY BLOG:):):) How neat!!!! You know our moms will be OBSESSED with this one as well...how cool that we can all see whats going on with each other...Derek, Gavin and I are SO happy for you guys and can't wait to hear more about the little "kidney bean" :):)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to get to follow your "growing family"s blog. Glad you are starting to feel better :)
ReplyDeleteLove your new blog and always remember to update as often as you can because I will be going to your blog every day. Congrats and I know you will be a wonderful Mother. Love your Godmother Aunt PoPo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys!!! Wish I wasn't so far away. But thanks to FB and your fun blog I get my cousin up dates :)
ReplyDeleteI told Rebekah you where having a baby and she said,"Awesome & Great!"
Congratulations to both of you. Your mom is glowing.....oops that is suppose to be you. I'm glad she has a new focus right now. I'm sure she misses you like crazy but will see you soon. Stay healthy, you will forget all about the past few weeks as soon as you see your precious baby.
ReplyDeleteumm we need a new update:)
ReplyDelete