This was the first week that Ben had to be out of town for the whole week since Carson's arrival. Originally he was supposed to be in town this week, then late last week there was a change in their schedule. Needless to say I had a mini breakdown (this isn't surprising since I now cry at the drop of a hat!). Grant it I knew that eventually Ben would have to be out of town for work, I just expected more time to prepare :(. Fortunately I have an amazing brother who offered to come stay with us Tuesday and Wednesday night. It was so comforting just to have someone there and as a bonus cooked dinner one night, "homemade" dessert the other and LOVES his nephew!
Thank you Uncle Dono we love you!
What a great Uncle Dono!!!
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Wishes you Happy Birthday Carson, you are lucky to have such a great Dad and Mommy, and especially such a great Uncle Donovan!!! (When you get older, Uncle Donovan will teach you how to drive your new RED FERRARI) Carson, keep Mommy running, that is your job.
ReplyDeleteLuv Grandpa