Monday, November 1, 2010

3 Weeks

It is hard to believe that you have been here for 3 weeks now! It is starting to sink in that you are here to stay and we are a family of three! You are getting so BIG.

We are starting to get into the swing of things. Daddy gives you a bottle around 10 pm while mom gets a few extra winks. Then you wake up around 2 or 3 to eat and go back to sleep about an hour later. Then you wake up again around 6 or 7 except today you woke up at 8! Then you eat and we get a few things done before you go down for a nap (and sometimes mommy too :). Then you eat about every 3 hrs, sometime you wake up yourself and other times you need a little encouragement! You have had a few outings now, you are wonderful, and everyone oohs and ahhhs at how cute you are.

Unfortunately Gigi is leaving tomorrow, I can't write too much about it because it makes me upset (I'm crying as I type). So we will officially be on our own! Gigi has been amazing and we are so lucky that she was here for your first three weeks. We will all miss her, including Emma :) Maybe if we are lucky we can convince Grand-Pa-Paul and her to move here!













4 comments:

  1. Aww, He's just a growing! :) Touching post, I know you're not ready for GiGi to leave. You'll do amazing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im am being made to post here.
    Thanks,
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul is funny...I think that second picture is a little smirk, he really is cute, and I'm not just saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Erica Paul is funny and Carson is adorable.

    ReplyDelete