and not feeling so well. Mostly due to my allergies, this season is awful. Besides the approved allergy medicine, saline nasal spray, lots of water and rest there is not much more for me to do :(. I have been getting pretty bad sinus headaches, one that caused me to make a not so nice call to my dr, demanding to speak to a nurse because I only had 10 minutes to pick out ANYTHING that would offer relief to get me through the day. Needless to say I got to speak to a nurse and made it through the day :). Other wise all is well and pretty low key. I am looking forward to Friday because it will be my birthday! We are going to go out to eat with friends and fam, then my WONDERFUL husband, father-in-law, brother and our friend Dustin are going to paint my kitchen cabinets! We have wanted to do this (more I have wanted it done) since we moved in but it is a lot of work. So that is what I asked for, for my birthday and it just happens that they will use oil based paint and I won't be able to help...darn.
We have 6 weeks left in school, and 4 weeks until we find out if baby "H" will be a boy or girl! I can not wait to find out, I am sure everyone says that but it is so exciting!
Baby Development This Week: Baby is the size of an apple, 4 inches long and 2 1/2 ounces.
Baby is moving amniotic fluid through the nose and respiratory tract, which is helping the lungs develop. Baby can now sense light, although eyelids are still fused shut and taste buds are forming.

It sure is hard to believe that it is my babies birthday and now she is going to have a baby!How exciting.
ReplyDeleteThis must be the week to do kitchen projects.Just finished reading Micheles blog and Derek is hard at work there.Ericas kitchen is under repair,and now yours.You girls sure like your kitchens!Now if I could just get you to use it!!!
Love Mom
Sounds like you're going to need to get out of the house while they're working on the cabinets. You can't be around that paint. I think I can help with that! :)
ReplyDelete