Wednesday, May 11, 2011

7 Months!

7 months have come and gone and unfortunately with the end of school and getting ready for our first road trip to Missouri I did not get them posted in a timely fashion :(. It is crazy how fast time goes by, every new thing you do seems like such a big deal and I think I will never forget, but you are doing SO many new things everyday it is hard to keep them all straight!

7 Month Facts

Size 3 diaper

9-12 month clothes

Love puffs, a lot end up on the floor but you are getting pretty good at getting some in your mouth!

Love "Magic Pop" cakes, you get so excited when I get them out of the pantry. you usually get one while I am preparing your dinner

Nurse (or get a bottle) 4 times a day and eat 2 solid food meals, breakfast and lunch

Say "da-da" over and over and over :) it is so cute

Babble all the time

scoot on your tummy and bottom

when you are on your tummy you can scoot backwards and in circles, still working on going forwards :)

reach for toys and can move them back and forth between hands

You Love

To be the center of attention

To eat

playing

You Do Not Like

When people don't pay attention to you

When mommy leaves the room

Such a happy boy
Daddy is so silly!
His new face! Cousin Erica and family call it the "Stink Face" I think we will use that too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment