Sunday, May 8, 2011

My First Mothers Day


My first Mother's day was wonderful! Ben, Donovan and my dad surprised me by putting in 2 new flower beds and "enhancing" my sad excuse of a flower garden, if you could call the 1 rose bush a garden (please note I killed the 6 prior rose bushes so keeping 1 alive was a feat for me!) They did all of this work on Saturday while Carson, Randy and I were out enjoying some shopping and I even got a massage! We managed to pick up some great things for Carson, including some adorable hats, and some PJ pants! Finally we will have more than the 1 pair of gray sweat pants! On Sunday Carson wanted to tell me Happy Mother's Day bright and early at 6 am, after feeding him I went back to sleep and woke up to waffles and bacon! I got a pedicure in the afternoon and picked up a few things for the week. The best part was getting to spend time with the ones I love and hanging out with my boys! I am thankful on this day for my mom, without her I would not be the mom I am today. I thank her for all the things she has does for me, respect her for all the things she does NOT do for me and cherish all of the times we spend together. I hate being so far away from my mommy, but I know she is always there for me, and for that I am forever grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment