Saturday, May 14, 2011

I wish...

I wish that our precious boy was not sick
I wish he did not have a fever
I wish I could take the pain away
I wish he wasn't so congested that he can't eat
I wish he would feel better
I wish my mom was here
I wish that when he looks up into my eyes as if to say "please make it stop" I could do exactly that

It breaks my heart when he is sick , I wish that it were different and I could be the one suffering, not him.

We love you Carson, and hope that you get to feeling better soon


3 comments:

  1. Poor Carson! I'm sure he'll be better soon. The older they get the less colds affect them, which is a good thing because the older they get the more colds they get, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope be is feeling better. Let him know he is not the only one sick. Rebekah has a bad stomach virus. And it sucks when all you can do is sit and hold their hand. When you want to make it all better.
    Hugs to you all!!

    ReplyDelete