Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tonka Boy

Carson rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time today! He was in his crib going down for a nap, and had settled down so I clicked on the monitor to check on him and to my surprise saw the back of his head! Ben and I both went in in to find him on his tummy pushing up looking very confused and PROUD at the same time! Daddy got him to roll over again while they were playing later this afternoon! Of course I don't have pictures of either of these times, but here he is after dinner, if you look close you can see carrot remains :).

Loves his toys
:) Watch-a talkin bout willis?
Who me?
Here mom let me do it, such a little helper

1 comment:

  1. Oh Carson, you are such a show off for the camera. Love you and so proud of you. We will come see you soon as we are missing you so much.

    Love PapPaw

    ReplyDelete