We went to Sulphur Springs today for Uncle Danny and Aunt Leah's Easter party. Carson was great and slept the whole way there! After lunch it was time for Carson's FIRST Easter Egg hunt! He was so excited to find something new to put in his mouth :) We had a wonderful time, and were very grateful for the beautiful weather!
He is VERY excited :)
Daddy knows where to find the best eggs

The first one!

Still getting the hang of the "egg thing"

Oh you mean that egg!

hmmm what should I do with this

O of course, I know, EAT it!

His first egg eventually made it into the basket, (as soon as he found the second one ;)
Practically a pro!
Daddy trying to convince him to put it in the basket (guess who won)
Being a goof ball with Grandpa

Showing Grandpa what to do with all those eggs lying around

Silly Grandpa, imitating Carson :)

Dan and Leah had a great turquoise chair on their back deck and I just couldn't resist snapping a few pictures.

They had some baby chicks, and we thought it would be cute to get a few pictures with one!
Not willing to share his egg!

Uh hello anyone see this thing?

If only he hadn't tried to pick it up! Luckily Aunt Leah was there to rescue the chick!






Carson your facial expressions are incredibly cute. Tell daddy and mommy u like ur chicken fried not raw!!!! luv Pappaw and Granddude
ReplyDeleteThat easter basket is almost as big as he is.Those blue chair pictures are priceless.
ReplyDeleteGood thing Aunt Leah was so close for that CHICKIE.It almost became an omelette.
Love GiGi
oh my goodness. you are growing up so fast! but never fear, Sweetheart, I would recognize you anywhere, anytime. I know you by heart!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grams!
Just the most splendid, handsome grandson ever! And already a chick magnet. Watch out, ladies!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grams!