Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day

We woke up this morning to a snow (and sleet) covered yard, and shortly after got the call that school was closed! Unfortunately, daddy still had to go to work :( After Carson's morning nap I decided to take him outside to see the snow, needless to say he is NOT a snow baby! As soon as we got back inside he snuggled up to me and held on to my shirt, it was so sweet. Guess we'll hang out inside where it's warm!
Ahhhh, back inside!
Happier inside!
Tummy time isn't so bad, compared to being outside in the cold ;)

5 comments:

  1. Awe! Poor thing! His true Texan is showing early as he doesn't know what to do about snow and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes his true 'TEXAS BOY' side is definitely showing. I don't blame u Carson, tell Mommy what u think about her idea of snow and tell!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get a little older you have dad and mom bring you to visit Aunt Sue and I'll take you sledding down the park road that I slid on as a kid. Mom and dad can go sledding also if they want. :)

    ReplyDelete