Friday, February 4, 2011

Toys!

Carson has started showing more interest in his toys and has taken a special liking to Sophie the Giraffe. She is light weight, squeaks, easy to hold onto and apparently very yummy :) You can also see his other favorite toy, it's a star shaped texture lovie with lots of different things to chew on and guess what a squeakier, I think we have a pattern!

Showing Sophie his mirror
Hanging onto his toys, chewing on his hands!
Success!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you finnaly getting the hang of this toy thing. Please tell mommy thank you so much for keeping us so well informed of your wonderful developing personality through your blog.

    Love GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carson, you are growing so fast. I agree with GiGi, it is awesome to see you developing your own cool personality. I can see it in your expressions. Really makes me smile. I am glad u are exploring something other than your fist. lol

    luv PapPaw

    ReplyDelete