Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa

Today I took Carson to see Santa, I'm pretty sure I was more excited than him :) I timed it so he would still be sleeping so Santa could put his finger over his lip as to say "shhhh" I thought it would be so cute! However Carson had other plans, I timed it so he still had about 45 mins left in his nap, when we got there we were the only ones. As soon as I took him out of his stroller he was wide awake and kind of fussy. So we walked a loop around the santa setup and he was a happy camper. Now there was one more person in front of us, no big deal he was a happy guy. As soon as it was our turn he was fussy again...ok another walk around, same thing and then again. Now it was food time so we found a comfy spot and he ate (I now have no trouble nursing without our "friend" and don't even give nursing in public a second thought with our "udder cover" that is). Now he was a happy camper, but now I was worried he was going to spit up all over Santa! By this time there were 4 kids in front of us as we waited he kind of dozed off but as our turn approached, wide awake. He was pretty indifferent to Santa he didn't fuss just sat there and looked around. One eye is kind of squinty but he's not screaming and didn't spit up on Santa so we'll take it :)

I wasn't thinking very clearly and didn't buy the CD (which would have been cheaper than the package I chose) so here are some pictures of the picture lol

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amity, that is really awesome. He looks so cute. Luv u guys, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete