Monday, December 13, 2010

2 months!

Wow 2 months, it's hard to believe. We went to Carson's 2 month appointment today and he is definitely a growing boy! He weighed 13 pounds 3 oz (75th percentile) and was 24 inches long(90th percentile)! He got three shots and had to drink the other, he did pretty good just cried for a second then got his paci and was fine. The dr. said that he looked great and was a healthy happy baby! Happy is definitely a great word to describe him, he is so easy going and loves to talk and smile at everyone. He gets VERY fussy when he is hungry, however the fussiness doesn't last long since he is usually about to be fed anyway! Then when he gets too tired, he goes from happy to tired in a matter of minutes so we have to be careful not to miss our window to lay him down. He still loves baths, and gets swaddled in his woombie at night, we are going to have to buy a new one in the next size up here soon! He is nursing 6 times a day, 6 am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm going 9 hours at night :)! This allows me to get about 7 hours of sleep in a row, which makes for a happy mommy :)

He is really good with outings as I usually have lots of errands to run, and everywhere we go people say two things; he is SO cute followed by look at those cheeks! I have to admit I kiss them about a thousand times a day, I mean how could you not!

He is growing up so fast and I love watching him discover new things. Some of his new things are;
he turns and follows peoples voices and definitely knows mommy and daddy
he watches his toys and bats at them
can hold on tight to your fingers
he rolled over a few times on thanksgiving, but has yet to be repeated but he will hold his head up during tummy time and turn from side to side, he still kicks his legs like he is going somewhere!
he likes to "stand up" his eyes get really big and looks like one of those hula dancers in the car window
he is always cooing and talking and has started taking turns with you like in real conversation
Loves to smile :)

I was 1 month old...
Now I am 2 months old!
Mommy and daddy say I am getting SOOOOOO big!
Happy Boy

1 comment: