Carson has started "petting" things lately so I gave him one of his lovies and he LOVED it! He just hung out and felt all of the different textures, it was so cute! It still amazes me how much he changes everyday. He is becoming more aware of his surroundings and is becoming quite the funny man. After his mid morning feeding he likes to hang out and he is always smiling and cracks me up with all of his little faces. He also "talks" more and tries to mimic what we do, the other day I kept opening my mouth really big and laughing, then he would do the same thing it was so funny (I videoed it on my phone, I am waiting for Ben to get home to try and put it on the computer!)
His lovie from cousin Heather

<3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteGlad he likes his Lovie I made him :) Made me smile to see the picture, Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet pea!
ReplyDeleteLove GiGi