I can not believe this is the last week of my second trimester! Summer has really seemed to put things in fast forward. We have been working non stop around the house, especially Ben. I feel like we have gotten a lot done, however there is a lot more to go. We had a garage sale this weekend and did pretty well. I was a little nervous about being outside, but luckily there was shade and a nice breeze. The first thing we bought with are "earnings" was a new coffee table. Our old one was glass and not really "kid" friendly. The new one is a rectangular leather ottoman that has storage inside. I have been trying to concentrate on how to store ALL of his things. I know that regardless our house will still look like baby central, but that doesn't stop me from giving it a shot ;) Carson has been moving more and more lately it is still so neat. Now when he moves my whole belly moves and it is kinda weird. I can also tell when
we are hungry in the morning because he will start kicking and squirming until I get up and eat breakfast. He is still the most active in the evening after dinner. I have been feeling pretty good, just anxious to get everything done! I have noticed that I can not eat as much at one time because I get very full and uncomfortable. I am also a little clumsier than normal, and bending down to pick things up and tie my shoes is significantly more difficult these days. Unfortunately I already have 2 stretch marks :(, not so excited about those, and I hate the "tummy butter" stuff not a big fan of greasy lotion that
NEVER soaks in. No pics to post this week, but hopefully there will be some completed projects to capture soon!
Baby Development This Week: He weighs close to 2 pounds, the size of a head of cauliflower, and is about 14 1/2 inches long. He is sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes and maybe sucking on his fingers. I think he has had the hiccups a few times now too!

When you were in my belly you got the hic ups every evening around dinner time.Pay backs already?Looking forward to our visit. See Ya soon.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom