I held off as long as possible to get Carson's first haircut. I knew as soon as it was cut he wouldn't look so much like a baby and more like a little boy. A fact that I am having a hard time facing :( Daddy got a chance to go to the races this weekend but the haircut could wait NO longer (like I said I was putting it off) Uncle Dono came with us, mostly to hold mommies hand! We went to lunch first and then walked over to the the salon. He played with the train table while we waited our turn, which he LOVED. I knew they had a DVD player so I brought the beloved "Baby Einstein." He was in heaven, he could have cared less about getting his haircut. At one time another stylist came over to get a comb and cut in front of the TV and Carson gave her the death stare as, HA! The only tears that were shed were at the end when the haircut was over and "Baby Einstein" was NOT! He knew very well it was not over and was not happy that it was being turned off, he was quickly distracted and looked very handsome :)
A favorite activity, putting things in containers
A little focused on his movie :)
...but it's NOT over :(
No comments:
Post a Comment