How can it be that our little boy is getting so close to turning 1?!?! This weekend when I got Carson dressed for church I went to pick out his shoes and couldn't help think about the day we got them. They were a gift from The Paine's at our baby shower, I was in love with them as soon as I saw them. At the time they seemed so big and that it would be FOREVER before he was ever in a size 3. Well forever is here, when he was all dressed I couldn't believe how big he looked! This weekend I also received a coupon from toys-r-us for our soon to be 1 year old and a catalog full of first birthday gear, yikes!
Monday, August 29, 2011
Forever is here
How can it be that our little boy is getting so close to turning 1?!?! This weekend when I got Carson dressed for church I went to pick out his shoes and couldn't help think about the day we got them. They were a gift from The Paine's at our baby shower, I was in love with them as soon as I saw them. At the time they seemed so big and that it would be FOREVER before he was ever in a size 3. Well forever is here, when he was all dressed I couldn't believe how big he looked! This weekend I also received a coupon from toys-r-us for our soon to be 1 year old and a catalog full of first birthday gear, yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carson, your blue eyes are awesome. You look ready to walk and then it will be running. Hope mommy and daddy can keep up with you. luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv you so much,
ReplyDeletePapPaw
Carson, I hope you know what a beautiful writer your mother is. Quite elegant in her words for you and your growth!
ReplyDeleteLoving you,
Grams
I'll be here forever, forever, for always. Always forever, your Grams I will be.....
ReplyDeleteLoving you,
Grams