Well the good news is that I did not get selected to serve on a 5 day case, however it was annoying because I had to go in on Friday and then come back on Monday. I also realized that it is very uncomfortable to have to sit for long periods of time. There is not a lot of time to "sit" in kindergarten! We had a nice weekend celebrating graduations and babies, and we were also able to reclaim our house. It no longer looks like we just moved in, and as a bonus we got caught up on laundry! Baby steps, he he, and since I had the rest of the day off thanks to the city of Fort Worth I am even cooking dinner! This is a big deal, just ask my mom :). The baby shower was for a friend and she is having a girl, she got so many adorable things and made me worry that if we were to have a girl we might have to take out a second mortgage just to afford bows! Luckily my mom has been on the hunt for everything baby, and at the rate she is going there won't be much for us to get, we are so lucky she is the bargain hunter she is! She made a comment the other night that Paul overheard it was priceless: mom "you just need to hurry up and find out the sex, so we can start buying things! We can't really get much until you find out if it's a boy or a girl." (like I am the one holding up the process) Paul "can't buy much I have 2 garages full that beg to differ!" I thought it was pretty funny, and to think she doesn't even know the sex yet. I love her! I am feeling good and still eating lots of popsicles and the thought of cooking is not seeming nearly as disgusting as before. This weeks biggest complaint is the size of my larger than life boobs which is making maternity shopping even harder than it already is :(. All I wanted to find for this weekend was a cute cotton summer dress and after two days of shopping at every store within a 20 mile radius that carried maternity I settled on shorts and a top. O well I will take that over heartburn and nausea :).
13 days of school left and then summer!!! I am so excited but also going to miss my kiddos, they have grown so much this year and always make me smile.
Baby Development This Week: Baby is the size of a bell pepper (yum), 5 1/2 inches long and 7 ounces. I haven't felt any movements yet but baby is busy flexing arms and legs. The blood vessels are visible through he skin and the ears are in the final position.
we love you so much too!Just like you said Paul is in for a rude awakening once we find out the sex.Sandy and I will be all hands on deck.Oh yeah and I know Aunt Podie has been HARD at work also.Wish you were coming to Cincy with us this weekend but we understand.
ReplyDeleteLove MOM
Amo,
ReplyDeleteLet me know what You still need so I can start looking also.
Love,
Aunt Podie
Hey wait a minute... this means I will have at least 30 car loads of stuff to bring back... should I just rent a U-Haul.
ReplyDelete