He climbed up in his seat while I was fixing dinner and when I turned around he proclaimed "Tarson (Carson) ready eat"

Happy camper on the way home from school
I just love that sweet smile :)
Finger-painting...on paper
Finger-painting...on his tummy
Carson was sick with a tummy bug for a few days but was feeling better on Sunday so we headed to the train show. Daddy and Carson were on cloud 9!
"driving" @ the dealership while mommy's car got an oil change
miniature train ride
tinker toys w/PapaPaul during our Thanksgiving visit
monkey was cold so Carson put a hat on him :)







!!!! He's getting SO BIG!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog! If I did, I completely forgot - but glad I found it. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comment. Glad to know terrible twos start earlier and that I'm not raising a little terror. Ha!
Hope you guys are doing great. PS - I love your gallery wall in the first pic. I'm obsessed with hanging pics everywhere.
Talk soon!